Agricultural Shows AustraliaCorporate Membership
Membership of the ASA is open to organisations of various kinds which operate in, advocate for or have an interest in the agricultural shows movement and agriculture more broadly. Corporate membership of the ASA is open to those companies and bodies associated with or involved in shows, but not directly involved in running or representing shows in Australia.
This may include, for example, companies whose key activity involves:
- Show bags
- Security services
- Event technology
- Venue management
- Cleaning services
- Exhibition services
- Ticketing services
Corporate membership benefits:
- Attendance at the AGM
- The ability to submit promotional content for publishing on ASA website/newsletter
- Access to use of ASA logo (per guidelines)
- Attendance at ASA events
- Opportunity to sponsor ASA activity
- Complimentary access to ASA resources
- Access to the ASA newsletter
- Discounted attendance at ASA conferences
- Access to Board Meeting updates
- Ability to place logo on ASA website
Membership fees for corporate membership:
Corporate membership fees are Jan – Dec $2,500 p/a +gst (pro rata). Corporate membership entitles all employees of the member company to receive member benefits of the ASA.
To apply, please complete the form below. Membership applications will be reviewed by the ASA and you will be contacted shortly to confirm status.
ASA Corporate Membership Application
promoting the role and significance of Australian Agricultural Shows to the wider community
About Ag Shows Australia
Agricultural Shows Australia represents over 580 shows nation-wide and works to engage, influence and promote the essential value of Australian Agriculture.