Agricultural Shows AustraliaPartnerships
Why partner with the ASA?
Annual attendance of over six million Australians at over 580 shows means your brand and message is visible to a quarter of the population each year.
ASA members are the decision-makers from every Royal Show around the country and the State-based Regional Show bodies. Partnership connects you and our brand to the people driving the Shows movement.
Targeted and flexible partnership options
Select from a range of partnership options to help reach your organisational goals. Designed to suit various budgets and to maximise exposure, we can tailor a package to help realise your objectives.
Strengthen the Shows movement
Demonstrate your commitment to the Shows movement and the broader agricultural sector through supporting this peak body. Receive industry-wide recognition for your own expertise and add your voice to the important work of the ASA in advancing Agricultural Shows in Australia.
The ASA exists to provide service and benefits to members, ultimately working together to strengthen the Agricultural Shows movement for Australian society. It does this through:
- Best-practice information sharing to: increase public safety; educate; innovate; and entertain
- Providing a recognised Awards program for excellence in agriculture
- Facilitation of the Next Generation groups nationally, engaging young professionals working in Agriculture
- Representing the interests of the Agricultural Show movement with Government and other related bodies
- Providing opportunities for networking and education for members
- Partnership opportunities exist across our suite of activities.
For a full partnership prospectus, contact:
Executive Officer, Agricultural Shows Australia
promoting the role and significance of Australian Agricultural Shows to the wider community