Agricultural Shows AustraliaStudent Membership
Student membership is open to any Australian resident engaged in full-time study in an agricultural or related discipline. Student membership of the ASA provides invaluable resources, information sharing and networking opportunities for those seeking to build a career in the business of agricultural shows and agriculture more broadly.
Student membership benefits:
- Attendance at the AGM
- The ability to submit promotional content for publishing on ASA website/newsletter
- The ability to compete in the National Finals program
- The ability to compete in the Rural Ambassador program
- Access to use of ‘ASA Student Member’ logo
- Attendance at ASA events
- Complimentary access to ASA resources
- Access to the ASA newsletter
- Discounted attendance at ASA conferences
To apply, please complete the form below. Membership applications will be reviewed by the ASA and you will be contacted shortly to confirm status.
ASA Student Membership Application
promoting the role and significance of Australian Agricultural Shows to the wider community