Agricultural Shows AustraliaCore Membership
Membership of Agricultural Shows Australia is open to organisations which directly organise, represent, are involved in or have an interest in agricultural shows in Australia.
Membership of the ASA is open to organisations of various kinds which operate in, advocate for or have an interest in the agricultural shows movement and agriculture more broadly. The Core member category in particular is vital as it pertains to organisations which directly run and manage agricultural shows in Australia, or represent those who do.
Core members have:
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Attendance at the AGM
- The ability to submit promotional content for publishing on ASA website/newsletter
- Access to use of ASA logo (per guidelines)
- Attendance at ASA events
- Complimentary access to ASA resources
- Access to the ASA newsletter
- Discounted attendance at ASA conferences
- Access to Board Meeting updates
- Ability to place logo on ASA website
- United lobbying efforts for agricultural shows
- Opportunity to nominate for Directorship of ASA
Membership fees for core membership:
- Per representative (maximum 2 per body) $1,000
- Annual Operating Contribution (2018-2020)
- Agricultural Shows (<100,000 attendees) $25 p/show
- State/Territory Agricultural Societies $25 p/show
- Royal Shows (>100,000 attendees) $23,000
Fees are per annum and noted ex-GST.
Membership renewals will be invoiced in November of each year with payment due by December 31 for the following full-year membership.
promoting the role and significance of Australian Agricultural Shows to the wider community