Agricultural Shows AustraliaAffiliate Membership
Affiliate membership of the ASA is open to associations, Government agencies or organisations involved in agriculture in different jurisdictions, or providing complimentary benefits to ASA.
Affiliate membership benefits:
- Attendance at the AGM
- The ability to submit promotional content for publishing on ASA website/newsletter
- The ability to compete in the National Finals program
- The ability to compete in the Rural Ambassador program
- Access to use of ASA logo (per guidelines)
- Access to use of ‘ASA Student Member’ logo
- Attendance at ASA events
- Opportunity to sponsor ASA activity
- Complimentary access to ASA resources
- Access to the ASA newsletter
- Discounted attendance at ASA conferences
- Access to Board Meeting updates
- Ability to place logo on ASA website
- Ability to submit promotional content for publishing on ASA website/newsletters
Affiliate membership fees:
Jan – Dec $1,500 p/a +gst pro-rated
Affiliate membership entitles all employees, Board members and other nominated representatives of the member organisation to receive member benefits of the ASA.
To apply, please complete the form below. Membership applications will be reviewed by the ASA and you will be contacted shortly to confirm status.
ASA Affiliate Membership Application
promoting the role and significance of Australian Agricultural Shows to the wider community