180 delegates from all Australian states and territories, New Zealand and America culminated in Adelaide for the 2nd ASA National Conference – Showing Into The Future. An inspiring 3 days of engaging speakers, new ideas, networking and discussion proved once again a great success.
- What might the future bring and are you ready to face the future?
- Issues Management – PR/Communications.
- Immersive Tech Activation ideas at your show.
- Working with volunteers from different generations.
- ESG – what is it and how does it affect your show into the future.
- Big data and how do you create value for shows by using that data.
- Risk Management/Insurance.
- Constitutional and Structural changes to show organisations.
- Biosecurity, Zoonosis & public health in shows.
- Learning from legacy – finding our fit for purpose and relevance for today.
The conference included a number of networking opportunities, social functions, a back-of-house tour of Adelaide Showground PLUS free entry to day one of Adelaide Royal.
All the professional photos are available on our website for you to view and download – https://agshowsaustralia.org.au/
When the location and dates for the 2025 conference are confirmed, we will keep you updated.